Why? - ¿Por qué?

- I've decided to start this blog to show my pages from that wonderful class Shimelle's runs every December, Journal Your Christmas. Thanks for stopping by :o)

[As I visit lots of galleries online and love to look at other scrappers' work, some of my pages may seem familiar to you, that's called scraplifting!! even if I'm not doing it on purpose :o)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- He decidido empezar este blog para enseñar mis páginas de esa maravillosa clase que Shimelle hace cada diciembre, Journal Your Christmas. Gracias por pasaros por aquí :o)

[Como visito muchas galerías online y me encanta ver trabajos de otras scrappers, algunas páginas puede que te suenen, ¡¡se llama scraplifting!! incluso si no lo hago aposta :o)

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Feliz Navidad :)

Otro año más... pero este año es un poco diferente para mí porque no habrá elfa...
Como algunas/os de vosotras/os sabéis, me he estado disfrazando de elfa desde el 2007 para Nochebuena y Navidad, pero este año no he encontrado mi chispa.
No estoy triste ¡qué va! pero sí un poco apática y, simplemente, no era el momento. Eso sí, habrá mucho color en mi atuendo navideño :D

Sí que tendremos villancicos con Pablo, mi sobrino, que se ha pasado el año cantándolos ¿os imagináis en agosto? jajaja
También he comprado el Twister porque al pequeñín le ha gustado y nos vamos a reír un montón :D
Y, por supuesto, mucho amor :D

Espero que disfrutéis de estos días y que seáis felices.





One more year... but this one is a little bit different for me because it won't have an elf...
As some of you may remember, I've been an elf for Christmas' Eve And Christmas' Day since 2007, but this year I haven't found my sparkle.
It's not that I'm sad, no way! but I'm a little bit apathetic, and it just wasn't the time to do it. But my Christmas outfit will be so colorful, of course! :D

We'll have Christmas carols with Pablo, my nephew, who has been signing carols all year long. Can you picture August? hahaha
I've also bought the game named Twister because the little one likes it and we're going to have so much fun :D
And, of course, lots of love :D

I hope you enjoy the Season and, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! ¡Gracias!